Solid State Drive Upgrade – MacOS, Windows or Linux Desktops and Laptops
Boost Your Current Computer Speed with Super Fast SSD
Do you have an older model laptop computer that doesn’t deliver the performance you’re after?
Breathe new life into your existing computer. Increase your system performance without having to purchase a new laptop.
Simply replace your existing hard drive with an SSD (solid state drive), and realize unimaginable speed to work and play faster.
SSD – Solid State Drive
Solid State Drive Boot Time
- Traditional Hard Drive Performance Bench Mark 9 (higher is better)
- Traditional Hard Drive Boot Time (seconds – lower is faster)
SSD Computer Start Up Time (seconds)
Traditional Spinning Hard Drive
Traditional Hard Drive Boot Time
- SSD (Solid State Drive) Performance Bench Mark (higher is better)
- SSD (Solid State Drive) Boot Time in Seconds (lower is faster)
Legacy Spinning Drive - Computer Start Up Time (seconds)
Solid State Drive InstallationInstallation & Data Transfer starting at
On-Site your location $199
Remote Lens Assisted $139
Drop-Off designated location $99
- Includes hardware installation, data migration and testing.
- Keep your old drive as a backup!
- (Add to the hardware price. + Sales Tax where applicable.)
- (Remote Lens assisted self installation requires telephone and or android or iphone mobile device. We will send instructions with the hardware. We will connect via the internet and guide you through the process vie remote lens and connection support.)
Solid State DrivesStarting at:
SATA Solid State Drive Pricing
Solid State Drive storage sizes to choose from:
+120GB = $79
+256GB = $129.99
+480GB = $169.99
+960GB = $349.99
- (Add to the installation price. + Sales Tax where applicable.)
- (Call for assistance in storage size.)
RAM ModulesStarting at
+4GB = $49.99
+8GB = $99.99
+16GB = $149.99
+32GB = $199.99
+64GB = $399.99
- (Windows x64 bit OS required for over 8GB)
Video Graphics CardStarting at:
Graphics Card Pricing
+2GB = $149
+4GB = $229.99
+8GB = $349.99
- (Available for Desktop Computers only)
|Attribute||SSD (Solid State Drive)||HDD (Hard Disk Drive)|
|Power Draw / Battery Life||Less power required, averages 2 – 3 watts, resulting in 30+ minute battery boost!!!||More power used, averages 6 – 7 watts and therefore uses more battery power.
|Cost||More expensive, however prices have dropped to more than affordable.
||Less $cost , but dying technology for end-user computers.
|Capacity||Typically not larger than 1TB for notebook size drives; 4TB max for desktops
||Typically around 500GB and 2TB maximum for notebook size drives; 10TB max for desktops – Still good for Data Storage!
|Operating System Boot / Start UpTime||Around 10-13 seconds average boot /start up time||Around 30-40 seconds average boot/ start up time|
|Noise||There are no moving parts and so no sound!||Audible clicks and spinning can constantly be heard|
|Vibration||No vibration as there are no moving parts||The spinning of the platters can sometimes result in vibration|
|Heat Produced||Lower power draw and no moving parts so little heat is produced||HDD produce heat, and will have a measurable amount more heat than an SSD due to moving parts and higher power usage|
|Failure Rate||Mean time between failure rate of 2.0 million hours.Shock and droppage rarly results in failure!
||Susceptible to shock and being dropped. Mean time between failure rate of 1.5 million hours.
|File Copy / Write Speed||Generally above 200 MB/s and up to 550 MB/s for cutting edge SSD’s
||The range can be a meager 50 – 120MB / s|
|Encryption||Full Disk Encryption (FDE)Supported on some models||Full Disk Encryption (FDE) Supported on some models|
|File Opening Speed||Up to 50% faster than HDD||Slower than SSD|
|Magnetism Affected?||An SSD is safe from any effects of magnetism||Magnetism can erase data|
Call Now for a System Analysis and Recommendation
Normal price $79 Limited Time Offer! $29
(Call for assistance in memory size and system match.)